Rally For Recess Home
DANNON® Danimals® and Danonino® Rally For Recess
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. PROGRAM IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 2 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN AK, HI, PR, AND WHERE PROHIBITED. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. ELIGIBLE MINORS SHOULD OBTAIN THE PERMISSION OF THEIR PARENT(S) OR LEGAL GUARDIAN(S) PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM.
- Program Period: During the Dannon® Danimals® and Danonino® Rally For Recess Promotion (the “Promotion”), participants can accrue points for the schools listed at www.rallyforrecess.com through codes (the “Program”). Participants may also choose to accrue points for themselves instead of for schools, through codes. The Promotion begins on or about August 1, 2013 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and is scheduled to end on December 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, or upon distribution of all codes, whichever occurs first (the “Program Period”). Codes must be entered by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2014.
- How to Obtain a Code: Between 12:00:01 a.m. ET on August 1, 2013 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2013, there are two (2) ways to obtain a code: 1. Purchase a Participating Product: Codes can be found under the overwrap of specially marked packages of DANNON® Danimals® Smoothie, Dannon Danimals Crunchers and Dannon® Danonino® 1.76oz products, while supplies last; OR 2. Via Mail: To obtain a free code without making a purchase, on a 3”x5” card or piece of paper, hand-print your date of birth, name and valid email address, and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: DANNON Danimals and Danonino Rally For Recess Code Request, PO Box 760010, Dept. 856-703, El Paso, TX 88576-0010. Limit one (1) code request per stamped outer envelope. Mail-in code requests must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2013 and received by January 9, 2014. Codes will be sent to the email address listed on the request by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 21, 2014, and must be entered by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2014. Mechanical reproductions of code requests will not be accepted. Codes that are unauthorized or illegitimate or that are forged, tampered with, or otherwise altered may be void, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Eligibility: Program is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 2 years of age or older, except those who are children of employees of The DANNON Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), The Marketing Arm, Northlich, LLC and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any other individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution, or execution of this Program, and members of the immediate families (defined, as spouse, children, siblings, parents, and their respective spouses and in-laws, regardless of where they reside) and households (whether or not related) of any of the above. Void in AK, HI, PR, and where prohibited by law. The 2011 and 2012 Rally For Recess School Reward Recipients and the Rally For Recess Playtime At Home Award Recipients are not eligible to participate in this 2013 Program. Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Minor entrants should get their parent or guardian's permission to participate in the promotion prior to doing so. To be eligible to participate in this Program, schools must be certified and registered with the state in which they are located, subject to Sponsor verification.
- To Enter Rally For Recess Promotion: Once you have obtained a code, to participate, access www.rallyforrecess.com. You will first be requested to enter your date of birth. If you are 13 years of age or older and you are entering a code on behalf of a school, you will be asked for your e-mail address during the sign-up process, and will have the option to opt in to receive reminders to enter codes. If you are under the age of 13 and you are entering a code on behalf of a school, your date of birth will not be stored, and your email address will not be collected. If you are 13 years of age or older and you are entering a code for a chance to win a Playtime At Home Prize for yourself, you will be asked for your e-mail address and will have the option to opt in to receive reminders to enter codes. If you do not opt-in to receive reminders to enter codes, your e-mail address will only be used to notify you if you are a winner at the end of the Promotion. If you are under the age of 13 and you are entering a code for a chance to win a Playtime At Home Prize for yourself, you will be asked for your e-mail address, will be required to provide an email address of your parent or legal guardian, and your email address will only be used to notify you if you are a winner at the end of the Promotion. Next, you’ll be prompted to create a username, password, and an answer to a security question for participation. NOTE: Registrants should not use an email address, first, last name, or other personally identifiable information in these fields. If you are entering codes for a chance to win a Playtime At Home Prize, a display name will also be created for you. To enter codes for your school, first locate your school. To locate your school, enter your city and state where instructed to populate a list of schools in your area. Select the school from the list provided and hit “Select.” You will then be able to enter your 10-digit alpha numeric unique code. If you cannot locate your school in the populated list, you can follow instructions on the website to request that your school to be added. Schools will be added in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Schools will be divided into five (5) separate groups based on the total number of students attending each school (each, a “Group”) as follows: GROUP 1 (Badger League): 1–200 students; GROUP 2 (Wildcat League): 201–400 students; GROUP 3 (Gator League): 401–700 students; GROUP 4 (Bear League): 701–1,000 students; and GROUP 5 (Rhino League): 1,001 and over students. The school selected by the participant to receive points will receive one (1) point for each code submitted. The point is posted and accrued for the selected school once you’ve entered your 10-digit alpha numeric unique code and hit the “Submit” button. All codes must be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2014 to be eligible. If you do not own a computer or have Internet access, check with your local library to see if they have free internet access. Sponsor reserves the right to move any school to a different Group, based on the size of such school’s current student population or any changes in such school’s population, in its reasonable discretion. All requests to move schools to a different Group must be received by September 30, 2013. If you believe your school is not in the correct Group, send a request to move to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “R4R League change request”. Requests will be validated and where appropriate, changes will be made in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion. After September 30, 2013, no further requests to move schools will be considered, and Groups/Leagues will be considered final. Individual: If entering for a chance to win a Playtime At Home Prize, follow the instructions to enter for a chance to win a $1,000 Playtime At Home Prize. You will receive one (1) point for each code submitted. The point is posted and accrued once you’ve entered your 10-digit alpha numeric unique code and hit the “Submit” button. All codes must be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2014 to be eligible. Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeper for this promotion. If you do not own a computer or have Internet access, check with your local library to see if they have free internet access.
- School Reward Winner Recipient Determination: One reward (defined below) per Group will be determined based on the highest total number of valid points received during the entire Program Period. The school with the highest number of valid points in each Group at the end of the Program Period will be the winner and receive a playground makeover/upgrade (see below for details), subject to verification of eligibility (including number of students – based on initial list) and compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a tie in any Group, the school that received the highest number of valid points first (as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor by Sponsor’s clock) will receive the reward. NOTE: The playground makeover/upgrade will be provided to the schools. Individuals who submitted codes to earn points on behalf of those schools will not receive individual prizes or other compensation.
Individual (For those entering codes for a chance to win a $1,000 Playtime At Home Prize): The top three (3) Individuals with the highest number of valid points accrued during the entire Program Period will each receive a Playtime At Home Prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules). In the event of a tie among Individuals, the Individual that received the highest number of valid points first (as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor by Sponsor’s clock) will receive the Playtime At Home Prize.
- Prizes: Five (5) Rally For Recess School Rewards Winners (1 per Group): Each School Reward recipient will receive a playground makeover/upgrade, to be awarded as a $30,000 check made out to the school (“Reward”). All uses of the Reward must be within the spirit of the “Rally For Recess” promotion. Sponsor maintains sole discretion to allow alternate plans depending on the school’s needs, on a case by case basis. Playground makeover or upgrades should be completed no later than August 31, 2014, or by a date that is otherwise specified by Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of Reward is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute Reward (or portion thereof) with a reward of comparable or greater value, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event shall Sponsor’s liability to School Reward recipient exceed the value of the Reward, even if there are construction overruns or the winning school seeks a playground makeover/upgrade that costs in excess of the $30,000 limit. All other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a Reward not stated in the Reward description herein as being provided including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, and permit fees will be the sole responsibility of the school. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide any portion of the Reward, no compensation or substitution will be provided for that portion of the Reward; however, the remainder of the Reward package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such school. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Reward is $30,000. Three (3) Playtime At Home Prizes will be awarded. Each Playtime At Home Prize winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize (awarded in the form of a check) which may be used towards an outdoor or indoor playtime prize for their home. All uses must be within the spirit of the “Rally For Recess” promotion. Sponsor welcomes photographs of each School Reward and Home Reward recipient playground upon completion. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. ARV: $1,000 each. Limit (1) Individual Prize per person and per household.
- Other Conditions: Released Parties (as defined below) shall not be responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, misaddressed, mutilated, undelivered, delayed, stolen, or misdirected emails, points, codes and/or requests, prize claims, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delay in cable, satellite, internet service provider, telephone lines, or in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by the way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communication devices, or transmissions lines, or data corruptions, theft, tampering, destruction, unauthorized access to or alternation of any participation materials, loss, human error, or otherwise. Further, Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications, which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in participant's email account to receive email messages. Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the transmission, receipt, or processing of codes. If you are a potential Individual Prize winner, you are not a winner until the verification process is complete, and it is determined that you have complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether computer, network, printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical, technical, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Program, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Program, the announcement of the rewards/reward recipients, or the prizes/prize winners, the processing of points, codes, requests, the tabulation of points, or in any Program-related materials. Liability for codes containing printing, typographical, technical, or other errors is limited to replacement with another code, while supplies last. No more than the stated number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. If computer, printing, production, mechanical, seeding, typographical, or other errors result in more valid prize claims for any prize level than the number stated herein, Sponsor reserves the right to award the stated number of prizes for the prize level at issue in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect, and valid prize claims received for the applicable prize level.
- General: By participating, participants (and their parents or legal guardians) agree (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless The DANNON Company, Inc., The Marketing Arm, LLC, Northlich, LLC and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising, and promotion agencies, and any other individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution, or execution of this Program, and the respective directors, officers, agents, and employees of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, claims, losses, and damages, including without limitation, any injury, accident, illness, death, or damage to person or property or delay or inconvenience of any kind, arising out of or relating to their participation in this Program or the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize or reward received in this Program; (b) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and Marketing Drive, LLC which shall be final and binding in all respects; (c) if a winner of the Program, to the use of his/her name, city and state of residence, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion, and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without limitation or additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law; and, upon request, to provide consent to such use in writing; (d) any portion of the School Reward not accepted or used by the school will be forfeited; (e) the Released Parties are not responsible for any inability of any winner or school to accept or use any prize or reward (or any portion thereof) for any reason or for any entrant to participate; (f) any dispute that arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of the Official Rules shall be resolved by applying the laws of New York without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts located within that state; and (g) the Released Parties are not responsible for the unavailability of any school reward activity. Released Parties are not responsible to participants for winning school’s decision not to accept the prize or any portion of the prize. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Program. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate the Program (or any portion thereof) should any virus, bug, technical failures, fraud, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Program, and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, to award (any unclaimed School Rewards for any Group in the Program at issue as of the date such action is taken based on all eligible, non-suspect points received for the applicable Group using the School Reward recipient determination process outlined above. In the event of any such cancellation, termination, or suspension, a notice will be posted on www.rallyforrecess.com. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON (AND VOID ALL ASSOCIATED PRIZE CLAIMS, CODES, AND/OR POINTS AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM HIM/HER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding points received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of point submission will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized subscriber.
- Winners’ List: For a list of Individual Prize winners and School Reward recipients (available after March 31, 2014); send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by March 31, 2014 to: DANNON® Danimals® and Danonino® Rally For Recess Winners’ List Request, P.O. Box 3000, Dept. 856-703, Young America, MN 55558-3000.
- Sponsor: The DANNON Company, Inc., 100 Hillside Avenue, White Plains, NY 10603-2863.
© 2013 The DANNON Company, Inc.
Rally For Recess Home